23 August 2010

Reading on the run!

Okay, so I've got, like, five minutes before I leave for work. I've had all of three or four hours to do whatever needs to be done, but such is the way of night shift. Anyhow, I have a question for all of you.

Have you heard of "yarn bombing"?

I'd heard about the whole concept, but didn't think much about it. It was just kind of 'there'. Yesterday, though, I bought a book that talks about all aspects of the knit graffiti movement, and I'm totally intrigued. These people put there work out there to brighten up the world, knowing that someone will come along and pocket their stuff.

What a concept.

SO.

Have you ever seen a yarn bombing installation? Would you take it?

Would you try it?

1 comment:

Lourie said...

I think I have seen this before. Or something like it. I would take a picture and blog about it. Cause I'm cool like that.