20 March 2008

Blue sky.

It was a beautiful day today! The sun was out, there was a woodpecker in our front yard, and I survived a knitting class with eight-year-olds! There were four of them, all good kids. One wasn't really interested, but didn't cause any distractions for the rest of the class. Two did better, but started to lose interest about halfway through. One did a really great job, even when she got a little frustrated. All in all, it was a lot of fun.

Junior is definitely thinking about his debut. Either that, or he's sharpening his toenails on my innards! When he gets too hyper with the whole somersault routine, I can talk him into calming down, but he definitely perks right back up when Daddy talks to him.

Which absolutely makes Himself's day.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Himself is going to be SUCH a doting dad! Can't wait to see lil' Junior -- I even picked up an Easter present for him, and he's not even here yet! :P

Dianne said...

I'm so excited for you!