02 January 2008

New year, new post.

Fifteen minutes to midnight. We (Well, Himself, mostly.) have rearranged the front room, nursery, bird room and mudroom, washed three loads of laundry, hosted a jam session, replaced a light fixture, and hung new curtains.

It's nap time.

Oh, and the yellow sweater is done, except for one cuff and the weaving in of ends. Speaking of weaving, I shall bid you all a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year, and weave my way to bed. First I shall make my way to the antacid bottle. Bleagh.

If I eat one more piece of banana bread, I'm going to turn yellow. Hm, maybe it'll increase my...appeal. Yes, I had to say it! Hahahahahahahahah!!!!!

Wow, I AM tired. Guess I'd better hit the sack before this post winds up as a long page of Z's. Remember to write 2008 on your checks, and let me know what you're working on this week!

2 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

You're one busy lady!

Mags said...

Hey~
Wish I had half your energy...I have a cold?? flu?? I am sniffeling and snotting. (Gross eh???) Am not doing much of anything except complaining.
Happy New Year.
Happy knitting.